Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Sunday, April 24, 2011

A sincere letter of what Easter means to me and us all.

What is the Meaning of Easter means:

Romans 10:9

"If you (1)confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and (2)believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."(not maybe)

This is one of the most important verses in the entire Bible -- It tells us the requirements to be saved!

I've been asked today, "How do I become a Christian?" or "How can I know I am going to heaven?"

It's very simple.

The following explains how you can receive Christ:

You can receive Christ right now by faith through prayer!

There are no 'magic words' to become a Christian.  Remember -- praying is talking to God, not just saying wordsGod knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. The following is a suggested prayer, - "pray this prayer right now and Christ will come into your life, as He promised. 

"Father God, I come to You right now, in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ. You say in Your word (bible) that if I confess my sins and ask forgiveness, You are faithful and will forgive my sins and remember them no more.  You will not hold them against me and You will give me everlasting life.

Lord Jesus, I need You. 

I come to you confess that I have sinned against You God.  I have not followed Your commandments and I have broken Your laws.  I repent of my sins and ask for Your forgiveness.  

Father, I believe that Jesus Christ, is Your only Son, came to Earth and was born, that He lived among us, and that He was crucified to die in my place to pay for my sins and for anyones 

sins.  I believe that You raised Him from the dead, which conquered DEATH so we can live forever as He Lives and we will receive the promised land - Heaven. Send the Holy Spirit to guide me, protect me, lead me and counsel me.  Send Your angels to gather around me and protect me. Protect me from Satan and his evil forces.  Help me grow in wisdom, knowledge and love for You and Your ways.  Give me the strength and courage to change my ways and resist the Devil and avoid sin in the future.

Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. 

I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. 

Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. 

Take control of my life. 

Make me to be the kind of person You want me to be for you and those around me. 

Guide me.  Increase my faith, and make me sure in the knowledge that I can rely on You, no matter what may come.  Lead me to a good church where I can learn Your word and the Father's will, where I can fellowship with Christians and grow in my knowledge of You.

Help me to share this opportunity to others around me. In Jesus' name, Amen"

You can even just say, Lord remember me, have mercy on me. I've got caught up with the things of the world around me, I've left you out or put you 2nd or 3th or 4th in my life. Forgive me, and help me to turn from my old habits and ways of living and live anew for you. Help me to be a good father, mother, suppose, child or friend for you.  

Did you just pray this prayer to Jesus?

Yes, I just asked Jesus into my life 

Next thing is to tell someone to affirm yourself to another believer or not, that you know God and He saved me! 

Remember what Jesus asked us in Luke 6:46 - Why do you call me, `Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Allow and Let yourself try your best one day at a time to follow His word and calling on your Life. He has a plan and purpose for your future.

We are satan's enemy and he tries to hurt us very often to test our faith. Just remember, he has no power over you!  He number one way to hurt us is through hurting our hearts, emotions and FEAR. Give it to God Daily. He is there to help us through all trying and difficult times. But keep your eyes on the joy He gives and promise he gives us of life abundantly, and everlasting life.

This is what and why Easter had to come. So we can have a one on one relationship/commune/friendship/partnership/and His Child!


God bless you and your life! 

(I again reprayer this today, to get me rededicated and back on track with His presence and will in my life!)

Happy Easter.

Love you-


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)