Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Friday, December 3, 2010

It Was My Word Against His- Martine's story


50, employee
"He left me for dead like a piece of rubbish. I had already lodged a 
complaint in 2004 but there were no witnesses, and it was my word 
against his. What was the point of pursuing it? The stand-off 
between us was horrible. Of course, I was losing it, and he was 
sure of himself. He is manipulative, always polite, kind and 
decent in the company of others. At home, there was nothing, 
no way out. I only had to look at him the wrong way for him 
to kick off. I am disfigured and I still have the marks of his 
hands on my neck. Today I am in pieces. I don't see any of 
the things around me any more. I want him to be punished. 
Not prosecuting them only encourages them to carry on. 
Despite everything, I loved my husband 
and that made me suffer"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)