Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Friday, December 3, 2010

Flora's Story-

 

35, civil servant


"Dancing brought us together. But then it provided an excuse for jealousy. There were no insults, degrading comments, attempts to cut me off from others, threats or physical violence when we first met, but they soon came. To cope with them, I contacted a victim support association, SOS Femme Solidarité, who helped me a great deal, both morally and materially. After we broke up I had to move out of my flat because he had sent me death threats. I experienced real fear – the type where you shake from head to foot for fear of dying, being disfigured for life or being disabled. And yet we had separated and I had reported him to the police. If he isn’t supervised, I wonder what offences he will commit next and who his next victim will be. These keys symbolise the flat where I can sleep safely now and have been able to start a new life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)