Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Friday, December 3, 2010

A Domestic Violence story - Sound familiar? Call call 911, U.S. National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233

 
31 ans
31


"We got married because we were in love. Some time later, he started locking me in the house and hitting me. He raped me and forced me to have sexual relations which I did not agree to. I had bruises everywhere. After beating me he would go out and lock me in. He threatened to stop me from getting my papers. I wanted to give him another chance because I loved him. Today I live in an emergency shelter and I am afraid to go out. My husband is still threatening me and trying to get me back. He has scaled the wall. He waits outside. Just knowing he’s there makes me shake like a leaf. All I want now is to get my son back."

call 911, U.S. National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)