Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Monday, July 5, 2010

Our Goals and Vision

My heart's desire is to be open to what God has for me to do for His precious princess's! I was once horribly wounded and scared, but now a day at a time I'm becoming healed in the reality of my mind! I know I am healed immediately in God eyes the moment I prayed and asked, but since I am human and have the human brain which we only use 10% of, I can only experience the healing in a tangible way gently one step at a time. Time does heal wounds if we are willing to allow ourselves to take on God's healing touch. I was once a very shut up little wounded soul wrapped up in a sort of a cocoon but now because of the touch of the Master's hand- God/Jesus, I am now free to fly and reveal all the many mosaic patterns of myself as does a butterfly! - ONE DAY AT A TIME- as I am able. I do still have set backs, but I do come out of them way faster today than I ever have in the past. Healing is happening and real!! Healing of the emotions and mind is a little different than say, having one leg that in shorter than the other leg, get "adjusted" by God's healing power, and instantly you SEE it extend and measure up evenly. I have SEEN that type of healing numerously through out my 30 years of Christianity, but the emotional and mental being is much more delicate, needs a tactful, careful, thoughtful, & sensitive handling, and with God's touch, who is the MASTER, it can and will be done, IF we OPEN ourselves up to what HE wants us to do. And that's the ticket right there. Are we ready to DO what NEEDS to be done to LET the healing come?

http://purplehearts4butterflies.tumblr.com/
http://purplehearts4butterflies.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/droselady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)