Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lori Finnila- Author, Survivor, Shares Her Story




I married, divorced and then ran to NY to model. Did commercials and extra work in a movie with Phil Rizutto of The Money Store and Jersey Girl with Jamie Gertz which the scenes were cut in that movie for all the extras that day. Commercial with Larry Bird and other prof athletes in Foxboro, MA for a car company and beer company. Came back physically injured by domestic violence. Was sexually assaulted by a police officer and a doctor, separate incidents. There was never a proper investigation. They ruled the officer an imposter at his 2nd job because they couldn't find him under their tax records and they refused to contact the employee or the witness because he was working under the table. They would have had to get him on that alone. I reported the doctor but I was being so drugged and had attempts on my life that I was too out of it to pursue it. Got pregnant, not from them. Was beat up before giving birth due to domestic violence again by having my skull hit and shifted and thrown down a flight of stairs. Went into a coma after chidbirth due to domestic violence again being attacked in the hospital by a family member and my abuser and the overuse of meds by the medical staff to put me into labor didn't help. My abuser then tried to kill me by pulling needles out of my arm of the life saving medicines that were being administered to me while I was in a coma and then rolling up the sheets of paper to my vital signs as they dropped asking the nurse not to report it. Permanently brain injured from this. Ran again from the domestic violence occurring in my life. Picked myself up again to write and have 3 books professionally published that are at by Turner Maxwell Books in London online and up at Amazon through LJ Publishing. Through searching I've found I had been part of a problem early in life where my mother had men coming and going using my father's bed to attend to her male guests while I was used as the excuse to be visiting with these men as my mother would say that one of them were my father everyone knowing her habits and activities this was believable. One of her regulars were dropped off regularly by a police officer of my small town in order not to attract attention to the goings on at our home. The one officer ask to get involved in these sexual activities that partook while I was being abused tied to the cellar stairs or thrown outside into the woods as a toddler to walk around by myself. There would be later attempts on my life by my mother with some corroboration from at least one of her sexual visitors along with money and gifts to the attentions that she gave. I understand now where I never had in my mind to talk about this at all in my life how this could cause so much chaos in my life and danger. I'm assuming the unborn baby I speak of at myspace would have shown signs of my real father and a blood test would have been forcibly ordered where my mother had lied and said there was already one done.
http://www.lorifinnila.webs.com/
http://twitter.com/lorifinnila, 
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lorifinnila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)