Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do you ever feel this way? How were you received- truthfully...Give a good and a bad experience

You know what sucks? When you finally open up and share to people who are suppose to care for you or have your back, that you've been raped by someone in "your fold" and "those" who say they "love" you, dis you altogether. That's so WRONG! 


It takes so much courage to finally share it and to be dissed or dis-friended, that is just not love, kindness, or care- total stupidity. 
This happened  to me!


It's hard for me to trust women or men... I was sexually assaulted by a bisexual gal who was my best friend years ago, assaulted by so called "boyfriends" and whoever, then teased and ridiculed by women, as well as men, - And men,  they just tell you what they think you want to hear, then you start  to trust them and open up just to get used and dumped!  I'm getting to the point I just don't like too many people anymore- to be close friends with. 


Being abused and neglected growing up doesn't help in the trust category either. I just basically, don't believe people - only Jesus. He only doesn't lie or fool me. Even my own family members blatantly lie or be secretive to me. 


Does anyone at all feel this way or am I alone feeling this way?

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa- It does suck, and it is wrong, and I have been treated very poorly by a Christian group I used too be in because I opened up too them about healing from abuse, and they turned on me fast, and that messed with my trust for people,

    Bonnie - yeh i feel the same way all except I don't trust Jesus anymore eitherbr/>
    Renee - Much love to all who have survived abuse, rape, etc. I survived a bad attack by multiple assailants & I know that some people don't know how to react, even among Christians. I opened up to a small women's study group on one of Beth Moore's books. A women talked about me behind my back & treated me like I had the plague. She wouldn't acknowledge me when I tried to look her in the eye and say Hello after.

    Donna D' Rose no not at all Alyssa. I like it and wish for more! I too was shunned by a Baptist church because of my past. But to be shun by my "own" ppl in NA- that really... wowed me! But at my old Christian church, they didn't shun me at all, they still were good to me just they did stop involving me in activities...


    Donna D' Rose gosh, thank you for sharing Renee. I needed to know that. It is so sad and wrong. I bet it totally breaks God's heart to see his children get treated this way...

    Teri - On a little bit of a different note...My Sunday school class was where I actually spilled my guts about what what was going on in my life to an extent. I also explained that it was hard for me to discuss my problems then because it seemed to me that when people in the world find out that you have problems, they run as if you have a contagious plague. My Sunday school group simply drew closer to me & were very supportive. They were there for me and I'm truly thankful.

    Donna D' Rose wonderful Teri! awesome praise report! ty!

    Alyssa Blackburn You can share what I put, I tried too comment on your site but it said I was not a member so I could not, I guess when it comes down too it all though at least we can trust God too be there for us and love us no matter what, I understand

    Alicia -I can relate to the many stories. I want to encourage each lady to have faith and Christ will see you through. When I was struggling I found a Celebrate Reovery group and they have been helping me.

    Donna D' Rose thanks Alicia. I used to go to one but after I shared, the "church" staffers treated me different. So I felt like my business wasn't staying in that room. It's hard to open up for me these days. Weird, being I was a leader of women's group...

    Donna D' Rose thank you. What hurts, is when you see your "offenders" on a Christian television program or radio program, being all "I'm anointed by God- etc... That's painful, because I know the truth. And all these people who are hearing don't. stuff like this is what gives christian ministers a bad rep. so sad. Well, a girlfriend told me..."God will NOT be MOCKED"

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)