Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Sunday, March 6, 2011

Become a Member of this Blog by simply clicking on the top left the word "Follow" Just a note to encourage~

I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11


Hello,
If you are a female and a victim or survivor of any sort of Child Abuse, Domestic Violence or Sexual Assault/Rape, etc.. please join us by "following" this Blog.
Just Click on the word "Follow" and then you can make comments or share any issues or post pictures you think will encourage another Survivor. Survivors who did, or do Love God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I went through a long "cold" period toward God's work, but never stopped believing in Him. I know and knew then in my heart of hearts that He is here for us and has a plan and purpose for us. He is most patient for He loves us so much. He wants only to give us His love and healing. Keep your hope alive with God- He will show you day by day the way towards healing and joy!


I know the plans I have for you,

declares the Lord,

plans to prosper you and not to harm you,

plans to give you hope and a future.

Lord, I believe – Help my unbelief

D'Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)