Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Tuesday, January 11, 2011

For those of us who are hurting:

For those of us who are hurting:
All we can do really that is the BEST thing we can do, is pray, pray, pray! I'm telling you, prayer is very, very powerful. God hears our cries, and sees our tears! This is one of the reasons why He came to die for us! To give us the power of prayer! 
I know, I sometimes can't stand that answer either. It seems sometimes so futile; not enough. But remember He instructs us to "plead your case to God", "turn your will and life over to Him", Give Him the authority to do His work, and then try to "chill" I could of said relax, but for some reason "chill" seems to help "ME" better than the word relax, (I don't mean it in a mean rude tone at all). 
I am working this myself, as I speak. Learning to "chill" in the Lord! If you will. lol. 
It is NOT easy! BUT HE is there to help us while we try to rest in Him, everyday, just for today. Then try again tomorrow. 
Believe me "GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED". He WILL have His vengeance for HIS GLORY to be shown. 

I hope and pray for you too will be able to do this today, and tomorrow and again the next day and again... one day at a time. That's all we can do and that's all He asks of us....  Rest in His love and care... He so loves us all.


God, Grant me the Serenity to ACCEPT the things I can not change (them), the COURAGE the change the things I can (me), and the WISDOM to KNOW the Difference...
Saint Francis of Assisi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)