Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hello friends

I wanted to apologize for being away from this blog.  I loved it so much!
Unfortunately, due to illnesses and moving, I have completely neglected it.  One thing I noticed
though, is while I was dutifully active on here, I was a wreck inside without being aware of it.
It's PTSD.  For example, If a Veteran who has been in ugly, awful, horrible war, and he watches a film, or is volunteering to help counsel other suffering Vets, after awhile, it overwhelms them and
they are getting triggered left and right and sometimes without even being aware it is happening.
So it is with me.  When I get so involved with helping people, or reading articles that saddens or anger me regarding various abuses, news reports on it, books etc...,
I have no peace of mind. I'm a constant woman of stress and anxiety.  It was suggested I get
away from this issue and see how I do.

I have to say, I am a much more at peace woman.  Way less anxiety!! Much more calmer and I can think things out better before making a decision.  My choices are completely healthier and
I feel at peace.  God of course is a big part of that for/with me.   I had an OBE last year, and when I
feel ready, I want to share it!

So ladies, I won't be keeping up on this as I once did.  I wish I had people helping me do this so it wouldn't rest only on me.  I believe in what this blog originally was set out to do on a daily/weekly basics.  I will of course, pray for anyone who shares a prayer request.  That is so important! Praying for one another!

But at least there is much, good information on here for you all.  From time to time I will post something inspiring to me that I hope will be the same for you.

God Bless you all,
Jesus is Love!
Donna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)