Purple♡Hearts 4 Butterflies


This is to be a SAFE Place to Blog, Get Information, Read Stories & Articles, Listen to touching Music Videos, Pray and Share our Inner Discoveries; How we are Renewing our Lives Through God's GRACE AND HEALING Power!


One Day at a Time....One Moment at a Time....
Through Sharing, Praying....and God Perfect Timing....





Sunday, October 24, 2010

This Has Got to Stop! From Survivor to Thriver




WARNING:  


This post is about teen bullying and suicide…read at your own risk.





go2.wordpress.com.gif


http://insaneheart09.wordpress.com/2010/10/01/this-has-got-to-stop/





One of the most important things I taught my daughter was tolerance and humanity.  The Golden Rule is important, and everyone should live by it.  


I’ve also taught her not to be a bully, and to treat people with respect.  It is common sense for me to teach these things to my daughter.  


When I see instances of people bullying other people, or being downright mean, I wonder what the hell their parents taught them.


Bullying has been taken to a whole new level with the advent of the internet, but it’s always been there.  


I get sick to my stomach when I hear of a teenager committing suicide because they have been incessantly bullied.  


Bullying is abuse, plain and simple.  The victim of the crime suffers lifelong damage, IF they make it through it.  


It is a shame that suicide due to bullying has become so common.  Bullies are disgusting little cretins, and they make me extremely angry.


go to site to read article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, comment or would like to share something from your heart that pertains to post? Please share, I will moderate it so if you don't want it published just say so.(remember we help others by sharing our experiences)